PAULDING COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- The 73-year-old man charged back in May with shooting and killing his 19-year-old grandson died Tuesday at a Toledo hospital.
William Miller II, 73, died of natural causes at a hospital according to police. He was arrested on May 10th for shooting and killing his grandson, Evan Holcombe, 19, at 15648 Road 1037 in Oakwood, Ohio.
“William was transferred to a psychiatric hospital soon after being booked in jail back in May. He remained there until September 15th when he was admitted into another hospital for health issues,” said Sheriff Jason K. Landers. “William suffered from several medial issues and perished last evening.”
Miller was facing one count of aggravated murder.
- Paulding County shooting suspect dies
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada
- Paulding County man arrested for shooting grandson
- Arrest warrant issued for Paulding County bank robbery suspect
- CAPTURED: Paulding County bank robbery suspect arrested in Florida
- Paulding County Hospital cutting equipment services
- Paulding County deputies search for bank robber
- FWPD investigates shooting near Paulding Road and Webster Street
- Fire damages home on Paulding Road
- First responder training facility opens in Paulding