OAKWOOD, Ohio (WFFT)- A 73-year-old Paulding County man was arrested Thursday night after shooting and killing his grandson.
Police responded around 9:38 p.m. to 15648 Road 1037 in Oakwood. Investigators determined William Miller II, 73, shot his grandson, Evan Holcombe, 19, in the chest. Holcombe was pronounced dead at the scene.
Miller and Holcombe lived together at the Road 1037 home. Miller was arrested and booked at the Paulding County Jail on one count of murder.
He'll be in court Monday morning.
- Paulding County man arrested for shooting grandson
- Paulding County shooting suspect dies
- Man arrested in Kentucky for Paulding County murder
- Arrest warrant issued for Paulding County bank robbery suspect
- CAPTURED: Paulding County bank robbery suspect arrested in Florida
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada
- Paulding County Hospital cutting equipment services
- Paulding County deputies search for bank robber
- Paulding woman killed in Defiance County crash
- Fort Wayne man killed in Paulding County crash