PAULDING, Ohio (WFFT) - Paulding County Hospital is cutting services.
The hospital said it is phasing out its home health and medical equipment services.
Executives said people haven't been using the services as much as they used to.
Patients are being told the service is ending at the end of next month.
- Paulding County Hospital cutting equipment services
- Paulding County shooting suspect dies
- Paulding County murder suspect found in Nevada
- Paulding County man arrested for shooting grandson
- Paulding County deputies search for bank robber
- Paulding woman killed in Defiance County crash
- Fire damages home on Paulding Road
- First responder training facility opens in Paulding
- Paulding County Police investigate death after home invasion
- Man arrested in Kentucky for Paulding County murder