FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum has been the venue of some famous acts throughout its lifetime and one more legend can be added to the list.
It was announced on September 10th that legendary musician Sir Paul McCartney will roll into town June 3, 2019 as part of his "Freshen Up" tour. In honor of his visit, Allen County Board of Commissioners announced June 3, 2019 as "Sir Paul McCartney Day."
Coliseum board member Mac Parker says the staff are excited to have world-renowned musician play at the venue and say it was hard work to book the legend.
Parker said, “The coliseum staff has worked on this for some time and as you can appreciate, it’s not very easy to get a major performer like Paul McCartney to come to Fort Wayne.”
Tickets are expected to go fast. Ticket information can be found below.
- Paul McCartney coming to Fort Wayne
- Wicked Good Cupcakes come to Fort Wayne
- Pug Fest comes to Fort Wayne
- Golden Brush Winner Comes to Fort Wayne
- Gunlock program coming to Fort Wayne
- Luke Bryan tour coming to Fort Wayne
- New road project coming to Fort Wayne
- Ruth's Chris coming to Fort Wayne
- President Trump coming to Fort Wayne Monday
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins