FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Parkview Cancer Center is now a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network.
As a certified member, now the physicians at Parkview will collaborate with the network to develop treatment plans for patients while collaborating with physicians in Houston.
This is so patients can get the best care without leaving the state.
Parkview Cancer Institute will be reporting outcomes to MD Anderson Cancer Network as part of its on-going auditioning process to make sure they are meeting standards.
- Parkview Cancer Institute joins MD Anderson Cancer Network
- Parkview opening new cancer center
- DeKalb Health officially joins Parkview Health, becomes Parkview DeKalb Hospital
- Parkview Heart Institute announces affiliation with Cleveland Clinic Heart & Vascular Institute
- Parkview Huntington expanding
- Parkview opens in Wabash
- Parkview announces new medical tower
- Lutheran Health Network Regional President leaving network
- Parkview employees pack meals to give back
- Old Parkview Wabash Hospital finding new life