HICKSVILLE, Ohio (WFFT)- A Hicksville couple has been indicted in connection with their son's death in October of 2016.
The baby was born in the home at 5414 Arrowsmith Road, but died within hours of delivery. The child's body was found by police in a barn 17 months later.
Jared and Sarah Stark first appeared in court back in March on charges of endangering a child. Jared Stark is also facing a charge for abuse of a corpse.
The baby's grandparents, Steven and Sheryl Stark are also being charged with abuse of a corpse.
FOX 55 will update this story as more details become available.
- Parents, grandparents indicted in death of Hicksville baby
- Two arrested after baby dies in Hicksville
- Illegal immigrant accused of Hicksville rape
- Hicksville man dies in lawn mower incident
- Safe Haven Baby Box opens at Community Memorial Hospital in Hicksville
- Hicksville schools installing metal detectors at main entrances
- Hicksville police investigating two arsons set hours apart
- Police investigating baby's death
- Hicksville police arrest man for alleged sexual assault of a minor
- Body of baby found at home 17 months after death, parents in court