FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The Indiana Department of Transportation announces temporary lane restrictions planned for Interstate 69, in Allen County, on or after Monday, Sept. 9, weather permitting.
INDOT says drivers can expect the lane restrictions on I-69 for road sensor repair between mile marker 310 and mile marker 312 during overnight hours, 9 p.m. - 6 a.m.
TRAFFIC UPDATES: LANE CLOSURES AND RESTRICTIONS TO EXPECT IN FORT WAYNE
Work will take place in the southbound lanes overnight Monday, Sept. 9, and Tuesday, Sept. 10.
All work is anticipated to be completed by 6 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 11, weather permitting.
INDOT says drivers need to use caution and consider worker safety when driving through an active construction zone.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Overnight road sensor repairs scheduled for I-69 in Fort Wayne next week
- Overnight repairs for I-69 in Fort Wayne begin next week
- Fort Wayne announces leaf collection schedule
- Covered bridge scheduled for repairs
- New road project coming to Fort Wayne
- More Fort Wayne bridges need repairs under new rules
- Purdue Fort Wayne pedestrian bridge one year behind schedule
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- It's Library Week in Fort Wayne
- Savor Fort Wayne returns this week