FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The Indiana Department of Transportation announces temporary lane restrictions planned for I-69, in Fort Wayne, on or after Monday, Aug. 19, weather permitting.
Motorists can expect the lane restrictions between mile marker 310 and mile marker 312 during overnight hours, 9 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Work will take place in the southbound lanes overnight Monday, Aug. 19, and Tuesday, Aug. 20, followed by the northbound lanes overnight Wednesday, Aug. 21, and Thursday, Aug. 22.
TRAFFIC UPDATES: LANE CLOSURES AND RESTRICTIONS TO EXPECT IN FORT WAYNE
All work is anticipated to be completed by 6 a.m. Friday, Aug. 23, weather permitting.
INDOT reminds drivers to use caution and consider worker safety when driving through an active construction zone.
- Overnight repairs for I-69 in Fort Wayne begin next week
- Overnight road sensor repairs scheduled for I-69 in Fort Wayne next week
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Leaf collections begin in Fort Wayne
- Senior Games 2019 begins in Fort Wayne
- More Fort Wayne bridges need repairs under new rules
- It's Library Week in Fort Wayne
- Savor Fort Wayne returns this week
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on I-69
- Semi rolls over on ramp to I-69