FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) — The Indiana Department of Transportation announces temporary lane restrictions planned for I-69, in Fort Wayne, on or after Monday, Aug. 19, weather permitting.
Motorists can expect the lane restrictions between mile marker 310 and mile marker 312 during overnight hours, 9 p.m. - 6 a.m.
Work will take place in the southbound lanes overnight Monday, Aug. 19, and Tuesday, Aug. 20, followed by the northbound lanes overnight Wednesday, Aug. 21, and Thursday, Aug. 22.
TRAFFIC UPDATES: LANE CLOSURES AND RESTRICTIONS TO EXPECT IN FORT WAYNE
All work is anticipated to be completed by 6 a.m. Friday, Aug. 23, weather permitting.
INDOT reminds drivers to use caution and consider worker safety when driving through an active construction zone.
- Overnight repairs for I-69 in Fort Wayne begin next week
- Overnight road sensor repairs scheduled for I-69 in Fort Wayne next week
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Leaf collections begin in Fort Wayne
- Senior Games 2019 begins in Fort Wayne
- Pedestrian critically injured after being hit on I-69 in Fort Wayne
- Man dead, 2 women hurt in I-69 crash near Fort Wayne
- More Fort Wayne bridges need repairs under new rules
- Fort Wayne man killed in overnight shooting on Broadway Street
- It's Library Week in Fort Wayne