Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Fort Wayne Arts festival at Jefferson Pointe claimed to be a huge success last year. This year, organizers promise it will be even better.
The Original Fine Art and Music Fest kicked off this weekend.
It is known for featuring the best of local and regional talent.
It showcases work from more than 40 fine artists.
Artist's tents are located in the courtyard throughout the Jefferson Pointe Shopping Center.
- Original Arts and Music Fest returns to Jefferson Pointe
- Jefferson Pointe getting new owners
- Changes could come to Jefferson Pointe sidewalks
- Santa's reindeer stop at Jefferson Pointe
- Chick fil-A reopens at Jefferson Pointe
- Arab Fest wraps up
- Hall's Original reopens after remodel
- Three seriously hurt in Jefferson Boulevard crash
- Arab Fest kicks off Saturday
- Surviving the Rib Fest heat