26 people were busted on drug charges in what police are calling "Operation Buzzkill."
The suspects shown come from six different cities and towns including: Fort Wayne, Ossian, Geneva, Monroe and Berne. The arrests happened early Thursday morning -- as part of a year-long investigation. The people involved are facing various drug charges -- involving painkillers, spice, heroin, and other drugs.
- "Operation Buzzkill" leads to 26 arrests
- Drug sting leads to arrest by FWPD
- High speed chase leads to arrest of Fort Wayne man
- Vehicular pursuit leads to drug-related arrest in Lagrange County
- Drug bust on Aboite Center Road leads to four arrests
- Anonymous tip leads to teen's arrest on various drug charges
- Shooting investigation leads to 4 arrests for gun, drug charges
- Body of missing man, 26, found in Indiana's Lake Monroe
- FWCS inspects buses, 26 new buses have seat belts
- Lead found in some Fort Wayne water, lead plumbing fixtures