The Allen County Coroner's office identified one of the two people who died in a house fire last week.
The fire started early Friday morning in the 1200 block of Huestis Avenue.
The Coroner's office said Nancy Gaff, 68, died in fire from smoke inhalation.
Another person died in that fire.
That person hasn't been identified because of the condition of the body.
DNA testing will be done to help make a positive identification.
The fire remains under investigation.
- One victim in deadly house fire identified
- Victim in deadly crash has been identified
- Victims identified in weekend fire
- Victims in deadly plane crash identified as firefighters
- Shooting victim identified
- Coroner identifies shooting victim
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Kroger shooting victim identified
- Stabbing victim and suspect identified
- Northcrest Drive shooting victim identified