ALBION, Ind. (WFFT) - One of the three people of killing two people in Ligonier in March will spend time in prison.
Tiffani Cox, 30, was sentenced Wednesday to eight years in prison and six years of probation.
Last month, she pleaded guilty for her role in the shooting deaths of Justin Adams and Amanda Feldsein.
Michael Johnson and Kyra Frost are also charged with the crime.
- One suspect in Ligonier double homicide sentenced to prison
- Police investigating double homicide in Ligonier
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- New charges filed in Ligonier double murder
- Man guilty in Ligonier double murder
- Ligonier giving employees raises
- Trial begins for Ligonier murder suspect
- Three charged in Ligonier murder
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman charged in Ligonier murders changes plea