FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man was hospitalized in critical condition Wednesday after a shooting on they city's southeast side.
Officers responded to the 2700 block of Euclid Ave. just before 8 p.m. and found a man lying in the yard.
He was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries where he later died.
Police say two men who knew each other were fighting and one fired a gun.
The man who wasn't shot remained at the scene and is talking to investigators.
The gun was found at the scene, police say.
No charges have been filed.
- Fort Wayne man in critical condition after Euclid Avenue shooting
- IDENTIFIED: Fort Wayne man dead after Euclid Avenue shooting
- Fort Wayne police arrest man in deadly Runnion Avenue shooting
- Woman in critical condition after motorcycle crash in Fort Wayne
- Fort Wayne man found dead on Huestis Avenue
- Officer involved shooting reported in Fort Wayne; person critically injured
- Man injured in Fort Wayne shooting
- Fort Wayne Police investigating shooting
- Early morning shooting leaves one man in critical condition
- One man in critical condition after Hamilton Ave. shooting