FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- UPDATE: One man is dead after a shooting on the city's southeast side.
The shooting happened just before 10:00 p.m. Sunday in the 2800 block of Fruehauf Drive.
Officers received several reports of gunshots ringing out in the area. When they arrived, they found a man with gunshot wounds inside a home. He was initially listed in critical condition, but medical personnel pronounced him dead soon after.
Officers taped off the area and questioned witnesses. Anyone with information is asked to contact police or Crime Stoppers at 436-STOP.
- One man dead after shooting
- Five dead in church shooting
- Huntington shooting leaves one dead
- IDENTIFIED: Fort Wayne man dead after Euclid Avenue shooting
- Waterloo man dead after crash
- Man dead after house fire
- Missing Kendallville man found dead
- One dead after Sunday evening shooting
- One dead after Greene Street shooting
- Shooting leaves one dead, two seriously hurt