The Allen County Coroner’s Office has identified and notified the next of kin of the deceased individual from the motor vehicle
Vs. Pedestrian crash that occurred on US 33 north of O'Day Road, in Allen County at about 12:39 am, Wednesday, November 29, 2017.
The deceased was identified as Tyler James Riddle, male, white, 22 years of age, of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
The Cause of Death has been determined to be Blunt Force Trauma Due to Motor Vehicle Vs. Pedestrian Crash and the Manner of Death is Accident.
Tyler James Riddle is the 37th traffic fatality for Fort Wayne and Allen County in 2017.
The incident remains under investigation by the Allen County Police Department, Allen County Prosecutor’s Office, and
the Allen County Coroner’s Office.
ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - One person is dead after a crash on U.S. 33 Wednesday morning.
The crash happened around 12:40 a.m. at the intersection with O'Day road.
Allen County dispatchers told WFFT someone was hit by a car.
Police had to shut down U.S. 33 while they cleaned up the crash.
The Allen County Coroner's Office will release the name of the victim and manner of death.
- One person dies in crash on U.S. 33
- Victim identified in deadly U.S. 33 crash
- Deadly crash closes part of U.S. 33 in Allen County
- One person dead in Steuben County crash
- Man dies in downtown crash
- One person dies after shooting on north side
- One person dies in Elyetta Street house fire
- Bluffton Police ID person who died at Valero ethanol plant
- Woman dies in Huntington County crash
- Woman dies in crash south of Downtown