FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Fort Wayne police were called to the 700 block of E. Lewis Street shortly before 2:00am on report of a shooting.
Officers arrived to find two people had been shot. Both people were taken to a hospital in critical condition, where one of the victims later died.
Police were advised a third person had arrived at a hospital. They are in critical condition.
Initial reports indicate there was some type of an altercation inside the business involving several individuals and they were removed from the inside of the business.
Witnesses told police that a short time after the altercation took place inside the business, they began to hear gunshots from the parking lot.
Detectives and Crime Scene Technicians were also called to the scene attempting to locate any possible witnesses and speak with them gathering as much information as possible to assist them with regards to this incident.
Detectives are asking that anyone with any information regrading this incident please contact the Fort Wayne Police Department at (260) 427-1222 or Allen County Crime Stoppers at (260) 436-7867
The identity of the victim, the cause, and manner of death will be released at a later time by the Allen County Coroner's Office.
- One person dead, and 2 people injured in early morning shooting
- Early Monday morning shooting leaves one dead, another seriously injured
- One woman dead, one critically injured in early morning shooting
- Early morning shooting leaves one injured
- Early morning crash injures two
- Three dead, one injured in early morning fire
- Police investigating early morning shooting
- One person injured after shooting Saturday night
- One dead after early morning shooting on High Street
- One person dead in a shooting