KOSCIUSKO COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- Kosciusko County police are investigating a crash that left one man dead and another one injured.
It happened Friday in the area of 900 W. and 700 N. near Etna Green.
A northbound vehicle left the roadway and rolled in a yard before hitting a tree.
The driver, Jeremy Hartzell, 35, was found unresponsive and pronounced dead at the scene. His passenger, Nicholas Pelc, 25, was transported to Lutheran Hospital.
- One man dead, another injured in crash
- Waterloo man dead after crash
- Fleeing suspects dead in crash, two others seriously injured
- 1 dead, 1 injured after high-speed crash near Noblesville
- North Webster man dead in rollover crash
- Early morning crash injures two
- One, dead, five injured after police chase
- Bryan woman dead in crash
- Auburn teenager critically injured in vehicle crash
- Hillville Road crash kills driver, injures passenger