FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A Fort Wayne man is in serious condition after being shot on the city’s southeast side.
Officers responded just before 8:00 p.m. to 2605 Lillie Street. When they got to the house, they found a black man in his mid fifties who had been shot in the side. Police said there were other people in the house at the time.
Police have identified the victim as 55 year-old Alex M. Fisher of Fort Wayne.
Police stayed on scene and canvassed the area and spoke to potential witnesses.
The victim was taken to the hospital and last listed in serious condition.
- One hurt in Lillie Street shooting
- Arrest made in Lillie Street death investigation
- One seriously hurt in Hanna Street shooting
- Stabbing on Lillie Street leaves one person in critical condition
- Three people seriously hurt in Harrison Street shooting
- Two hurt in early morning shooting on Calhoun Street
- One hurt in mall shooting
- One person critically hurt after shooting
- Girl critically hurt in accidental shooting
- Shooting leaves one dead, two seriously hurt