FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Fort Wayne police are investigating a drive-by shooting that killed one man and left another one seriously hurt.
Police responded around 7:30 p.m. to the 200 block of East Masterson Ave. 911 callers said there was a shooting and the suspects fled the scene.
Officers found two men suffering from gunshot wounds. One victim was initially listed in critical condition, but died at a local hospital. The other victim was listed in serious condition.
While officers were at the scene on Masterson, they were told two more victims walked into a local hospital with gunshot wounds. Right now it's unclear if those victims are related to the incident on Masterson.
Detectives canvassed the area for witnesses and evidence. they also went to the hospital to speak to the other two victims.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 427-1222 or Crime Stoppers at 436-STOP. The identity of the victim who died will be released by the Allen County Coroner's Office.
- One dead after drive-by, multiple people hurt
- Multiple people shot at Maryland newspaper
- Shooting leaves one dead, two seriously hurt
- One dead, one hurt in Waterloo crash
- Three dead, two hurt in Thanksgiving shooting
- Three people hurt in motorcycle crash
- One man seriously hurt in drive-by shooting
- Car crash sends multiple people to the hospital
- Two dead, three hurt after crash in Huntington
- One dead, two others hurt after shooting near downtown