KOSCIUSKO COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- One man is dead after colliding with a train in Kosciusko County Saturday afternoon.
Police responded at around 2:20 p.m. on Saturday. 59-year-old Kevin Geisel of Mishawaka was westbound and collided with a northbound Norfolk Southern train.
Geisel sustained traumatic internal injuries and died at the scene.
The crash is still under investigation.
- One dead in car versus train crash
- One dead after semi versus vehicle crash in Whitley County
- Two hurt in vehicle versus buggy head-on crash
- Train strikes car near Butler
- Waterloo man dead after crash
- Bryan woman dead in crash
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Woman crashes car into business
- Car, dog stolen in crash
- One dead, one hurt in crash with police car in Marion