KENDALLVILLE, Ind. (WFFT) - One man is dead after an apparent shooting in Kendallville.
It happened after 1:00 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Sargent Street.
Police said they don’t know any circumstances around the shooting but detectives are interviewing several witnesses.
The investigation continues.
- One dead in apparent Kendallville shooting
- Officer-involved shooting in Kendallville
- Kendallville fighting blighted homes
- Victim identified, arrest made in Kendallville shooting
- Man arrested in connection to Kendallville shooting
- Neighbors react to Kendallville bank robbery
- Kendallville company makes switch to Solar Power
- Store selling CBD products opens in Kendallville
- Kendallville Police investigating death on train tracks
- Kendallville Police now wearing body cameras