WHITLEY COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- One person is dead after a semi and a vehicle crashed in Whitley County Friday.
Police were called to the area of State Road 14 near State Road 9 around 11:40 a.m. Whitley County dispatch confirmed a vehicle and a semi crashed.
Dispatch also said southbound 500 E. is closed while the crash is cleaned up.
Few details are available right now, but FOX 55 will update this story as they become available.
- One dead after semi versus vehicle crash in Whitley County
- Whitley County Jail changing inmate mail screening
- One dead in car versus train crash
- Two hurt in vehicle versus buggy head-on crash
- Two people confirmed dead after fiery semi crash on I-469
- Semi crash causes interstate issues
- Dekalb County police investigate two vehicle crash
- Teenager dead in Huntington County crash
- One person dead in Steuben County crash
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash