FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)-A man is dead after a crash Monday afternoon.
It happened around 12:15 p.m. right in front of the Fort Wayne International Airport at the intersection of Ferguson Road and 10th Street.
A pickup truck was westbound on Ferguson Road when a car pulled out in front of the truck. The driver of the car was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the truck was uninjured.
The victim has been identitied as Daniel J. Simpson, 61, of Fort Wayne.
The crash is still under investigation.
- One dead after crash near airport
- One dead in plane crash near Marion Municipal Airport
- Two People Dead After a Crash at the Airport in Marion
- Waterloo man dead after crash
- Bryan woman dead in crash
- Airport set to expand
- North Webster man dead in rollover crash
- One man dead, another injured in crash
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- Wabash woman dead in Peru motorcycle crash