ALLEN COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- One person is dead after a crash Thursday morning near Hoagland.
Allen County Dispatch told FOX 55 police and medics were called to the 14000 block of Bruick Lane around 9:00 a.m. A vehicle went off the road for an unknown reason and landed on its top in a ditch.
One person in the vehicle died at the scene. The victim was identified as 74-year-old Mohsen Saba of Defiance, Ohio.
The cause of death was blunt force injuries. His death was ruled an accident.
Saba is the 29th person to die in a car accident in Allen County in 2018.
- One dead after crash near Hoagland
- Hoagland sewer on track to connect to Fort Wayne
- Waterloo man dead after crash
- Bryan woman dead in crash
- One dead after crash near airport
- North Webster man dead in rollover crash
- One man dead, another injured in crash
- Two dead in DeKalb County crash
- Wabash woman dead in Peru motorcycle crash
- Teenager dead in Huntington County crash