Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- You can travel back in time this weekend with historical re-enactors representing the early Vikings period through World War II.
They will be at Fort Wayne's historic Old Fort.
Demonstrations will be given on cooking, gardening, military life, and much more spanning up to 2000 years.
Admission is free, and they are also fundraising for money to keep the Old Fort open by having a bake sale.
It will be open from 10am until 4pm on Sunday.
- Old Fort now open
- Gander Outdoors opens in Fort Wayne
- New brewery now open in Fort Wayne
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- Hampton Inn opens in downtown Fort Wayne
- Planned Parenthood opens new Fort Wayne clinic
- Fort Wayne Animal Care and Control holds spring open house
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo opens for 53rd year
- CBD Store of Fort Wayne excelling one month after opening
- Walmart milk plant opens in Fort Wayne, brings 300 jobs