COLDWATER, Ohio (WFFT) - A Mercer County teenager is accused of killing his neighbor.
Francy Majo, 19, was arrested Wednesday on a murder charge.
Wednesday morning, the Coldwater Police Department was called to 914 N Elm St on a report of a dead woman.
Police said officers found Sandra Renner, 47, dead inside the home.
Foul play was expected.
Police then served two search warrants on two homes, including one next to Renner.
Francy Majo, 19, is being held in the the Mercer County Jail on a $1 million bond.
- Ohio teen accused of killing neighbor
- Train strikes, kills Milford teen
- Arrests made in 2016 killings of 8 Ohio family members
- Neighbors react to south central fire that killed two
- Northwest Ohio Wind Farm unveiled
- Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio
- Wet microburst hits Haviland, Ohio
- Neighbors react to murder investigation
- Ohio teen loses more than 100 pounds while walking to school every day
- Ohio doctor accused of threatening to give Jewish patients wrong medication