COLDWATER, Ohio (WFFT) - A Mercer County teenager is accused of killing his neighbor.
Francy Majo, 19, was arrested Wednesday on a murder charge.
Wednesday morning, the Coldwater Police Department was called to 914 N Elm St on a report of a dead woman.
Police said officers found Sandra Renner, 47, dead inside the home.
Foul play was expected.
Police then served two search warrants on two homes, including one next to Renner.
Francy Majo, 19, is being held in the the Mercer County Jail on a $1 million bond.
- Ohio teen accused of killing neighbor
- Soldier from Bryan, Ohio killed in Afghanistan
- Train strikes, kills Milford teen
- Arrests made in 2016 killings of 8 Ohio family members
- Arraignments announced for Bryan, Ohio soldier killed while deployed
- Neighbors react to south central fire that killed two
- Appeal rejected for man in killing of neighbor's daughter
- Northwest Ohio Wind Farm unveiled
- Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio
- Wet microburst hits Haviland, Ohio