COLUMBUS, Ohio (WFFT) - Ohio drivers could be ditching their front license plates.
A bill proposed in the Ohio legislature would get rid of the requirement for two plates.
It's part of a larger transportation bill.
There are 19 states, including Indiana and Michigan, that only require one license plate on vehicles.
- Ohio drivers may only need one license plate
- Plating company catches fire Tuesday
- Emojis on license plates? LOL it's about to be a thing
- A mom with a license plate that reads 'PB4WEGO' wins a battle with the state to keep it
- Indiana House to define gender for drivers licenses
- Ohio State Police cracking down on distracted drivers
- Ohio Highway Patrol releases Teen Driver Safety stats
- Truck driver dead after pursuit on Ohio highway
- Indiana and Ohio's first snowfall creates 'headache' for police, drivers
- Virtual assessment to expand driver training in Ohio