COLUMBUS, Ohio (WFFT) - Ohio drivers could be ditching their front license plates.
A bill proposed in the Ohio legislature would get rid of the requirement for two plates.
It's part of a larger transportation bill.
There are 19 states, including Indiana and Michigan, that only require one license plate on vehicles.
- Ohio drivers may only need one license plate
- Plating company catches fire Tuesday
- Emojis on license plates? LOL it's about to be a thing
- Indiana House to define gender for drivers licenses
- Ohio State Police cracking down on distracted drivers
- Franke Plating Works ready for $1.1 million expansion
- New York passes bill to allow driver's licenses for undocumented immigrants
- Northwest Ohio Wind Farm unveiled
- Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio
- Wet microburst hits Haviland, Ohio