VAN WERT, Ohio (WFFT)- An Ohio State Trooper is safe Saturday after his car was struck on U.S. 30 near Van Wert.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol said on their Facebook page both the trooper and a semi were struck.
No injuries were reported. All drivers are urged to slow down on slick roads and only drive if it's necessary.
- Ohio State Trooper hit on slick roads
- Wet microburst hits Haviland, Ohio
- Slick road conditions catch morning commuters off guard
- Reminder: Use caution when driving on slick roads
- Two die in Toll Road crash involving Indiana State Trooper
- Sleet causes slick conditions for morning commuters
- Indiana State Trooper injured in shooting
- Winter storm causes slick conditions and affects businesses
- Memo details sexual harassment by ex-Ohio state senator
- Ohio State Highway Patrol sees increase in drug arrests