Paulding County Sheriff’s deputies on Saturday arrested a man accused of shooting and killing his brother.
Deputies responded at 2:48 a.m. to a reported drive-by shooting at 7598 Road 187 in Oakwood.
Deputies say they found 28-year-old Anthony J. Richcreek shot in the chest. He was taken to the Paulding County Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Investigators say they determined there was no drive-by shooting. Instead they say 26-year-old Donald J. Richcreek shot his brother at the home they shared at Road 187.
Investigators charged Donald J. Richcreek with murder. He was taken to the Paulding County Jail where he awaits arraignment Monday.
No further information has been released.
- Oakwood man charged with murder in brother's death
- Murder charge filed in Indiana deputy's death
- Babysitter charged with murder in toddler's death
- Fort Wayne man charged in mother's murder
- Baxter Street death investigation suspect charged with murder
- Three charged in Ligonier murder
- Infant dies after alleged child abuse; man charged with murder
- Man charged with five-year-old's murder appears in court
- Man facing murder, feticide charges after girlfriend shot
- Fort Wayne man formally charged in beating death of toddler