WARSAW, Ind. (WFFT) -- Deputies have arrested a nurse and inmate accused of trafficking drugs inside the Kosciusko Jail.
Kosciusko County Sheriff's deputies say the NET 43 team's investigation into possible drug trafficking at the jail started with a tip.
As a result, deputies say they arrested 41-year-old Jessica Frost of Plymouth, who was an employee of the medical company contracted by the jail.
Deputies also arrested 39-year-old Jonathan Isaac Fry, who has been an inmate at the jail since June 19.
Deputies say Frost was taken to a neighboring jail for safety and security reasons.
Investigators say charges are pending.
- Nurse, inmate at Kosciusko Jail arrested in drug trafficking sting
- Five arrested in Kosciusko County drug bust
- Indiana State Police investigating inmate death at Kosciusko County Jail
- Drug sting leads to arrest by FWPD
- Two arrested on drug related charges in Kosciusko County
- Flooding hits Kosciusko residents
- Burglary suspects arrested in Kosciusko County
- Indiana AG Curtis Hill announces drug rehab program at Kosciusko County Jail
- Kosciusko County Jail gets new body scanner to detect contraband
- Fort Wayne duo arrested on drug trafficking charges