FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) -- More than 27,000 Hoosiers were fully vaccinated Friday, increasing the total number to 1,379,399 as of noon Saturday.
The Indiana State Department of Health’s website says a total of 3,333,9569 doses have been administered after 65,361 doses were given out Friday.
To schedule a vaccine appointment click here or call 211 if you don't have access to a computer.
The state also reported seven new COVID-19 deaths and 1,380 new positive cases.
The total number of deaths is now 12,733 while the total number of cases across the state is up to 697,533.
Counties in Northeast Indiana are reporting 109 new cases and one death as of Saturday.
- Allen County: 69 new cases
- Adams County: 2 new cases
- DeKalb County: No change
- Huntington County: 7 new cases
- Jay County: 3 new cases and 1 new death
- Noble County: 7 new cases
- Steuben County: 9 new cases
- Wabash County: 3 new cases
- Wells County: 5 new cases
- Whitley County: 4 new cases