NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - A Noble County woman is still in the hospital after reportedly being stabbed by her boyfriend on Saturday.
Lynne Wahlstrom called 911 and responders found her outside of her home suffering from a large cut to her neck and chest. Wahlstrom said she wanted to end her relationship with 45-year-old Daniel Snow and threatened to kill himself and her animals.
Wahlstrom said Snow cut her with a kitchen knife when she tried to call police. She was then was transported the hospital for treatment.
Snow left the scene and police were able to locate him in a red pickup truck. A car chase ensued, stop sticks were deployed, and his car eventually became disabled. Snow then cut himself in the neck with a knife and police were able to arrest him after breaking his car window.
Snow was treated at the Parkview Regional Medical Center and is now at the DeKalb County jail.
- Noble County woman stabbed by boyfriend
- Floods take over Noble County
- Noble County libraries dropping fines
- Inmate escapes Noble County courthouse
- Woman wanted on multiple charges in Noble County
- Noble County Police looking for woman wanted on several charges
- Woman arrested in LaGrange County following stabbing
- Boyfriend of woman who plotted to kill her niece sentenced
- Rollover crash in Noble County kills one
- Man falls from Noble County tree stand