NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - A Noble County man was taken to a hospital by air ambulance after a crash Tuesday.
The crash happened around 4:30 p.m. on U.S. 33 near County Road 400 S.
The Noble County Sheriff's Department said Joshua Tucco, 22, was driving a 2002 Toyota north.
That's when for some reason, he went left of center crasing into a camper trailer that was being towed south.
When first responders arrived on the scene, Tucco, was still trapped and had to be extricated.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
- Noble County man air lifted from crash
- DeKalb County man air lifted after roll over crash
- Rollover crash in Noble County kills one
- Noble County teen dies in crash Tuesday
- Man falls from Noble County tree stand
- Floods take over Noble County
- Noble County libraries dropping fines
- Noble County man says his gun license was wrongly revoked
- Noble County getting ready for winter snow
- Noble County Humane Society holds grand opening