Photo Gallery 1 Images
KENDALLVILLE, Ind. (WFFT)- The Humane Society of Noble County held an open house for their new facility in Kendallville.
They provided tours of the new facility to the community.
The new facility was made possible by a $750,000 community campaign over the past several years and construction is finally complete.
"Even if you're not in the market for an animal, it's a better set up so the community can be more involved. Before, we didn't have the room that we will now," Jessica Bruick, President of the Board of Directors for Humane Society of Noble County.
Now there's a community cat room.
In addition to that, the dog kennels have individual entrances and exits so they can come in and out of the building all day while staff is there.
- Noble County Humane Society holds grand opening
- Kroger holding Grand Opening celebration
- Humane Society of Noble County looking for answers after someone steals cans
- DeKalb Humane Society extends hours
- Noble County Miracle Tree holding toy drive
- Autism Society of Indiana holds fundraiser
- Floods take over Noble County
- Noble County libraries dropping fines
- Inmate escapes Noble County courthouse
- Bob Rohrman Subaru donates $19,000 to Steuben Humane Society