NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - The Indiana Department of Natural Resources issued a "no motor boat" order on the West Lakes.
The Noble County lake chain is begining to flood many people's yards.
It was this time last year when flood waters destroyed many homes.
Since then, residents have cleared hundreds of log jams in the river downstream to help ease the effects of flooding.
The West Lakes Chain consists of Waldron, Steinbarger, Tamarack and Jones Lakes.
- No motor boat order issued for West Lakes
- Flooding returns to the West Lakes
- Toledo woman hurt after unmanned jet ski hits boat on Lake James
- Boating restrictions placed on two area lake chains due to high water conditions
- West Lakes still moving on from record flood
- Bill aimed at reducing West Lakes flooding passes Indiana House
- West Lakes residents hopeful flooding won't repeat history
- West Lakes receives grants to continue flood mitigation
- West Lakes flooding lower than expected because of residents efforts
- Lake Ave. closure delayed