ALBION, Ind. (WFFT)- No one was hurt after a car slid into the path of a school bus transporting 49 students just before 8:30 Wednesday morning.
Central Noble Community School Corporation said in a statement a 17-year-old girl was stopped in her 2008 Pontiac G6 near Elm Street and State Road 8 Wednesday morning.
The girl attempted to turn east, but icy roads caused her to slide into the path of the bus driven by 39-year-old Clint Phares.
Both vehicles had damage to the front end.
Albion Police investigated the crash.
- No injuries reported after car slid into the path of a school bus
- No injuries reported in roll over crash
- Woman escapes without injuries after car catches fire
- Warsaw man dies after hitting school bus
- School bus catches fire, students safe
- Northwest Allen County Schools investigates bus fire
- New flight paths lead to airplane noise complaints across US
- Indiana attorney general accuser seeks easier removal path
- How to keep your kids safe on the school bus
- Legislatures, schools looking at options to improve bus stop safety