FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - There are now nine new Court Appointed Special Advocates, or CASAs, in Allen County.
The volunteers were sworn in Thursday at the Allen County Court House.
These people will help to make sure kids who are abused don't get lost in the court system.
They are the one's who help judges make decisions that are the best interest of the kids.
There are now more than 100 advocates providing a voice to children in the court system.
CASA currently serves more than 400 abused kids in Allen County.
- Nine new Allen County CASAs sworn in Thursday
- 12 CASA volunteers sworn in at Allen County Courthouse
- New Allen County judge sworn in Tuesday
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring
- Allen County sees big STI increase
- Fire damages house in northwest Allen County
- Car pulled from pond in Allen County
- Allen County monitoring water levels for residents