FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Optimum Performance Therapy opened its doors downtown for the public to get an inside look at the new facility.
The over 6,000 square foot facility is conveniently located next to Fort Wayne Orthopedics on west Wayne Street. It features an area for physical and occupational therapy, and a new MRI machine.
"Our physician partners with Fort Wayne Orthopedics and doing this project in conjunction with them coming downtown was just a win win for the hospital and the community," said Lorie Ailor, chief administrative officer.
For more information on the facility's services, click here.
- New physical therapy and MRI facility opens downtown
- Husband and wife team open ProTailored Physical Therapy
- Proximo now open downtown
- New downtown restaurant opens Wednesday
- New opiate treatment facility opens in Bluffton
- First responder training facility opens in Paulding
- Ruth's Chris Steak House now open downtown
- Downtown hotel hiring to prepare for opening
- Hampton Inn opens in downtown Fort Wayne
- Paws Therapy Dogs help nervous travelers