FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A new restaurant is getting ready to open in downtown Fort Wayne.
Conner's Kitchen and Bar is opening where Champions Sports Bar used to be.
Conner's will open Wednesday at 11:00 a.m.
This is the second Conner's location.
The first is in downtown Indianapolis and opened last year.
- New downtown restaurant opens Wednesday
- Proximo now open downtown
- "Burger Fi" restaurant now open
- City issues liquor licenses to three downtown restaurants
- Ruth's Chris Steak House now open downtown
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- Skyline Tower in downtown Fort Wayne officially opens
- New physical therapy and MRI facility opens downtown
- Hundreds celebrate 2018 downtown
- Mother's Day Downtown