ALBION, Ind. (WFFT) - New charges are filed against a man accused of killing two people over a designer purse in Ligonier.
Noble County Prosecutor Eric Blackman filed two additional murder charges against Michael Johnson, 35.
Johnson was previously charged with two counts of murder during a robbery.
He is accused of shooting and killing Justin Adams and Amanda Feldstein March 5 at the Riverside Villas.
Johnson is expected back in court June 4.
- New charges filed in Ligonier double murder
- Man guilty in Ligonier double murder
- Three charged in Ligonier murder
- Woman charged in Ligonier murders changes plea
- Police investigating double homicide in Ligonier
- Trial begins for Ligonier murder suspect
- Ligonier homicide victims identified
- Ligonier giving employees raises
- One suspect in Ligonier double homicide sentenced to prison
- Ligonier man arrested on child pornography charges