FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Two Toms Brewery is now open for business.
The brewery, located at 3676 N Wells St., opened Friday.
Owner Tom Carpenter said the brewery is inspired by other breweries found in larger cities.
It offers unusual beer flavors with coconut as one of the first flavors.
Carpenter said he never had an intention of opening up a brewery.
"Through the years, my home brew just got a following, both locally and others just wanted more of it. They kept pushing," he said.
Two Toms Brewery is open Thursdays and Fridays from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturdays noon until 10 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- New brewery now open in Fort Wayne
- Gander Outdoors opens in Fort Wayne
- IU Health opens Fort Wayne office Wednesday
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Visit Fort Wayne launches Fort Wayne Accessibility landing page
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Fort Wayne alleys getting facelift