AUBURN, Ind. (WFFT) - The new owners of the World War Two Victory Museum want the public's input about the museum's future.
FOX 55 reported in January The Kruse Foundation sold the property to investment group which includes Dean Kruse's nephew, John, and former congressman Marlin Stutzman.
The new owners of Kruse Museums and Expo Center is asking people to take a survey as they begin renovations.
The survey results will be used to help with the re-branding of the museum.
The survey can be found here.
- New Kruse Museum owners seeking public input
- Kruse Foundations sells museum to investment group
- Public Art Commission gathering public input
- Parks department seeking public input in Franke Park Master Plan
- Consumer advocate seeks input on proposed NIPSCO rate hikes
- Judges seek input on Indiana child support guidelines
- Kruse Plaza offering more resources for DeKalb County
- FWCS continuing to offer honors courses after parent input
- Jefferson Pointe getting new owners
- ACD Museum hosts "trunk or treat"