NEW HAVEN, Ind. (WFFT) - A New Haven man was arrested, accused of killing his wife.
New Haven Police said Wiley Brown III walked into the police station around 2:30 a.m. Thursday announcing he killed his wife.
Police arrived to Brown's house in the 1900 block of Medford Drive and found Courtney Brown shot dead.
Wiley Brown III was booked in the Allen County Jail on a murder charge.
- New Haven man accused of killing his wife
- Train derails in New Haven
- Trial set for man who allegedly killed wife with machete
- New Haven man dies in fall from Michigan waterfalls
- New Haven man declared incompetent to stand trial
- New Haven man charged in deadly June car crash
- McMichael announces candidacy for New Haven mayor
- New Haven woman's death ruled a homicide
- Missing New Haven teen found Wednesday
- New Haven Police investigating McDonald's robbery