Fort Wayne's newest escape room experience opens Friday, and tonight, we got a sneak peak.
Well, kind of.
We aren't allowed to show you too much.
This is Locked Up Escape Room Experience in southwest Fort Wayne in the Covington Plaza.
It's starting out with one escape game- a four-room escape from a Guantanamo Bay prison.
Founders of the chain say its marketed as an upscale, ultra-premium escape room experience.
Local owner Bill Stose says it's not easy.
"We've got a twenty-two, twenty-four percent success rate, like, in actually being able to escape the room... When we set out to do our concept, we were really trying to do things more in an upscale manner... We try to do things a lot more upscale, a lot nicer as you can see by our lobby here," Stose says.
The Fort Wayne Locked Up is part of a five-branch chain through Michigan and Indiana- this one opens Friday evening.
You'll see a full feature in a couple of weeks from lead meteorologist Andrew Logsdon and Locally Made Monday.
Check it out at-
- New Escape Room Comes To Summit City
- Summit City experiences power outages
- Summit City Festival clothing giveaway
- Harlem Globetrotters to visit Summit City
- Five escape apartment fire
- The Locker Room Week 10: Wayne vs. Columbia City
- "The CBD Store" to open in Summit City
- One person escapes apartment fire
- Inmate escapes Noble County courthouse
- Firefighters help woman escape house fire