FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - If you've driven past west Coliseum Boulevard, you've probably noticed a new Chick-fil-A being built.
The restaurant will be near Glenbrook Square Mall's parking lot near BJ's Brewhouse and will celebrate its grand opening January 17th.
The first 100 customers will get a gift card for 52 free meals for a year. People will be allowed to camp outside the restaurant starting at 6:00 a.m. January 16th.
This will be the second Chick-fil-A restaurant in Fort Wayne. The first is in Jefferson Pointe.
- New Chick-fil-A nears opening
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Chick-fil-A reopens at Jefferson Pointe
- Chick-fil-A set to open new location
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Campers outside ahead of grand opening for new Chick-fil-A
- A dean is stepping down over her university's decision to drop Chick-fil-A
- It's Cow Appreciation Day, which means people will be dressing up for some Chick-fil-A
- Dixie Chicks announce first new album in 13 years
- Downtown parking at near capacity