FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - The new Allen Alliance was designated as a stellar community by the state of Indiana.
Grabill, Leo-Cedarville, Monroeville, New Haven, Woodburn and Allen County make up that alliance.
They'll receive $4.5 million for projects. Those include focusing on increasing economic growth while also developing the quality of place.
- New Allen Alliance designated stellar community
- UPDATE: Allen County SPCA replacing broken AC after community support
- DeKalb County commissioners looking at community corrections designs
- East Allen County Schools hiring
- Allen County Fair begins Tuesday
- Allen County Judge Levine retiring
- Allen County sees big STI increase
- Fire damages house in northwest Allen County
- Car pulled from pond in Allen County
- Allen County monitoring water levels for residents