FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - There are now 47 new American citizens in northeast Indiana.
Those people participated in a naturalization ceremony Friday afternoon in front of dozens of friends and family.
They came from all over the world. From South Korea ... Croatia to Brazil ... the United Kingdom and Canada.
For many, they've waited years for this day. Many of the new citizens were able to register to vote right after today's ceremony.
- Naturalization ceremony held
- 16th annual police officer memorial ceremony held
- Ceremony held to honor War of 1812 veteran
- Groundbreaking ceremony held for new Embassy and Conservatory connector
- Mayor Henry holds recognition ceremony
- Byron Health Center holds steel topping ceremony
- Sweetwater, Weigand Construction holds topping out ceremony
- NIPSCO trims natural gas rate hike plan, citing tax cuts
- NIPSCO reaches deal for 15% natural gas rate increase
- Man found dead at Eagle Marsh Nature Preserve