WATERLOO, Ind. (WFFT) - NIPSCO will start upgrades in Waterloo in April.
The upgrades will include work on 157 utility poles and three miles of electrical distribution lines in downtown Waterloo.
The project is the second phase of the Waterloo electricity upgrade and is part of the company's plan to modernize its energy infrastructure.
Work is expected to run through September.
Drivers are encouraged to use caution when traveling near construction zones.
- NIPSCO upgrades to start in April
- NIPSCO warns against scammers
- NIPSCO asking for rate hike
- NIPSCO rate hike hearing Monday
- Consumer advocate seeks input on proposed NIPSCO rate hikes
- NIPSCO paying $900K fine over gas pipeline safety violations
- NIPSCO gives gift to Community Harvest food bank
- Residents argue against NIPSCO gas rate hike request
- Public comment period extended for NIPSCO gas rate hike
- NIPSCO trims natural gas rate hike plan, citing tax cuts