FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- NIPSCO presented Community Harvest food bank with a check for $25,000 Saturday morning to feed thousands of families around northeast Indiana this holiday season.
Around 40 NIPSCO volunteers distributed food to families during the regular Helping Hands distribution.
Community Harvest was first established in 1983, and feeds roughly 21,100 people every week. NIPSCO has been a part of the effort for over 25 years.
To learn more about Community Harvest, or to get involved, visit their website here.
- NIPSCO gives gift to Community Harvest food bank
- NIPSCO warns against scammers
- NIPSCO asking for rate hike
- NIPSCO rate hike hearing Monday
- Consumer advocate seeks input on proposed NIPSCO rate hikes
- NIPSCO paying $900K fine over gas pipeline safety violations
- Residents argue against NIPSCO gas rate hike request
- Public comment period extended for NIPSCO gas rate hike
- NIPSCO trims natural gas rate hike plan, citing tax cuts
- NIPSCO advises customers to keep meters free of snow