HUNTERTOWN, Ind. (WFFT) - Northwest Allen County Schools is getting the shovels ready for its newest elementary school.
A groundbreaking ceremony is happening Wednesday afternoon at the future site on Hathaway Road.
Voters approved a referendum to pay for the new school back in May.
This will help alleviate some overcrowding in NACS elementary schools.
- NACS to break ground on new elementary Wednesday
- NACS names new elementary school
- NACS to build new elementary near other campuses
- NACS converting elementary schools for new "secured entrances"
- NACS redrawing elementary attendance boundaries for 2020-2021 school year
- New Rescue Mission breaks ground
- Parents confused by NACS partial delay
- Details of potential new NACS school unfold
- Pop-up artist, Matthew Reinhart, visits NACS
- NACS hosts forum to discuss education issues